This smart LED light can work as a compact USB light lamp for a laptop keyboard, bedside reading light powered by power banks, night light for both living room and bedroom, book light, mood lighting, etc. It is an ideal USB gadget reserved for traveling, outdoor camping, car/truck interior lighting, emergency lighting, office work computer, and student study. Modern LED Lighting Source The light is soft, with no flicker. It is close to pure daylight, reducing eye fatigue. LED beads have big advantages of bright lighting, energy-saving, and long lifespan Power: driven by USB devices like USB chargers, power banks, and laptop computers. Unique fashion design: flexible body; the lampshade is bendable and can be 360 degrees twisted and tilted. easy to use: office, computer, outdoor camping, children’s bedside lamp, emergency lighting, and other convenient lamps.
USB LED LIGHT
It Is A Small And Easy To Portable Ultra Bright Mini Led Light. Compact And Light Weigh. Can Be Used On Both Desk And Bedside Table, Or To Go Out. Feeling So Convenient. Its Soft Shade, Avoid The Direct Led Light Shine, More Effective Protection Of Eyesight. Its Flexible Body Suitable For All Occasions Can Be Connected To The Pc USB Port Can Be Used On Anywhere, Powered By Any Devices With USB Port Unique Bendable Design, Also Has Light Weight Ultra Bright With Low Power Consumption Rated Voltage: 5V Rated Power: 1.2W Material: Silicone Light Color: White Product Color: Mix Color Size: App.16.8X1.8X0.8Cm/6.6X0.7X0.3
USB Light For Laptop
- Slim design, Desk, bed, outdoor, wherever you are, it offers convenience.
- Mini USB LED Light Adjust Angle / bendable Portable Flexible USB Light with USB for power Bank PC Laptop Notebook Computer
- keyboard outdoor Energy Saving Gift Night Book Reading Lamp
- Powered by USB Cable – Connects to any powered USB port. Average Life: 50,000 hours.
- Soft light lampshade avoids direct led light to protect your eyes. Soft and bendable silicone body, it easy to use anywhere. Flexible Goose Neck – Direct lighting to avoid glare